Love it or hate it, it’s a huge part of getting your business ‘out there’, attracting and building relationships with potential and existing customers, selling online, connecting to your followers, and much more.
Even without paying for Ads, there are lots of things you can do to increase your presence and activity on this leading social media platform.
This small informal workshop course for small business owners encompasses everything you need to know to get you on the right track.
By taking this course you will learn,
- How to sign up for a LikedIn account.
- How to add and change your profile background, cover photo & complete your profile
- How to connect to new people and those that you may already know.
- How to reply, Share, Like & direct message those you wish to build reltionships with
- Making the most of your personal profile
- Uploading photos to LinkedIn & how to post a video
- How to tag your connections without spamming
- How to advertise events
- How to enhance your profile with skills nd reviews
- How and when to ask for effective reviews
- LinkedIn strategy to enble you to gain results from this platform
- LinkedIn settings and security details
- And many more!
By taking this workshop you are not just getting the 2 hours training but also getting access to us as your trainer’s. You can ask us for help anytime you want through the discussions, groups, email or social media.
The LinkedIn training course is going to teach you step by step about this social network. Everything from setting up to making a unique profile to LinkedIn basics. Learn LinkedIn inside out.
So don’t wait, sign up for this course and I will see you on the other side!
Who is the target audience?
- People who are new to Social Media & LinkedIn
- Business owners and team members who are lead generators for the company
This will be an interactive session and if you do have a laptop or device this would be useful to work on your profile directly. Mobile phones and Tablets are not ideal although if this is all you have then we will make it work.
Workbooks are provided for you to write in and full course will be emailed to you following the session to enable you to continue within your own time.
“I wish I would have known these two lovely ladies before. Yesterday I had my first session with and it was fantastic. The session was well structured, and it was easy to understand. From my experience I would say that these two ladies are extremely helpful. They are always available to help you whether you ring them, message them or meet them.
The session will be run by Jenny Hardman. Hardman McNeal. Referral marketing specialist, coach, trainer & speaker.
Any questions please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org