Most think that branding is colours and logos. Your brand is so much more than that! It’s your vision and your mission, how you speak online, how you present yourself and so much more.
Whatever type of company you run, Brand values can be used to improve virtually every aspect of operations, from training and leading employees to accounting and payroll issues.
Whether you’re a solopreneur or a member of an established company, by the end of this course, you’ll have a useful, inspiring set of brand values that will unlock your potential, clarify your path, and allow you to develop the business you’ve always imagined.
In this course you will learn:
- Defining your brand
- Defining your target audience
- Defining your market and competition
- Creating your Brand Values
- Creating your Brand Design
- Brand Naming
- Brand Logo Design
- What are Brand Values
- How brand values help your company
- How values shape culture
- How to create your values
- How to put your values into practice
- Sharing your values
- Creating your Brand Style Guide
- Understand the true idea of branding and why people buy brands
- Turn your personal values into more customers
- Learn how to be different and charge more for it
- Create brand personality to build relationship with your customers
- Turn your personal story into fascinating brand story, that brings more customers
- Learn basics of colour and typography to choose the right combination for your brand
- Design great looking logo on a budget
- Use images to increase price and maintain consistent brand experience
- Style your brand like a pro with creating mood board
Values-driven companies achieve better business performance & make their brand stronger and more valuable.
Who is the target audience?
By taking this workshop you are not just getting the 2 hours training but also getting access to us as your trainer’s. You can ask us for help anytime you want through the discussions, groups, email or social media.
So don’t wait, sign up for this course and I will see you on the other side!
“A great way to get your backside into gear and get motivated in a structured way to grow your business. I have attended this session and really enjoyed the balance of the tutors, each having a different perspective and offering suggestions and ideas to help me with my business” Ruby Coupe