FACEBOOK FOR BUSINESS SIMPLIFIED
There are lots of things you can do to increase your presence and activity on this leading social media platform. A heavy emphasis on the word ‘social’
This small informal workshop course for small business owners encompasses everything you need to know to get you on the right track. This two-hour session includes:
We show you how to create a new Facebook business page and then walk you through all the basic functionality of this social network.
By taking this course you will learn,
- How to create a Facebook business page.
- How to add/find followers
- How to add/replace your profile and cover photos, (profile and cover sizes)
- How to add your first post, add photos and video
- How to reply to comments
- What to do with reviews
- How to edit the about page and what to write
- How to set out your page and what ‘type’ of page to choose
- How to schedule posts using Facebook’s inbuilt calendar
- Creating events
- Adding products
- How to boost a page
- Page settings
At the end of the course you will be able to create and manage your own Facebook page.
Who is the target audience?
- Newbies and anyone who wants to learn how to create a Facebook business page
- Business owners
By taking this workshop you are not just getting the 2 hours training but also getting access to us as your trainer’s. You can ask us for help anytime you want through the discussions, groups, email or social media.
This training course is going to teach you step by step about this social network. Everything from setting up to making a unique profile to Facebook business basics.
So don’t wait, sign up for this course and I will see you on the other side!
“I’ve had a fantastic session with Cate this evening and it’s was just what I needed for me to understand the ins and outs of Facebook and what I need to be doing in my business. Cannot recommend Cate and Jenn enough for all your help and support!” Emma Jane