The only marketing plan you’ll need!
Have you heard the term ‘Marketing Plan’ or ‘Marketing Strategy’ and thought it was way over your head? You’re not the only one!
This small informal 3 hour workshop has been designed especially for owners of small businesses who need direction with how, when and where to promote their businesses.
What you’ll learn:
You will be given a template to follow on the day, which will look at the following areas:
* Background Analysis – understanding where you are and where you want to be
* Products and Services – defining your offering to the market
* Target Market and Customer Profile – looking at your ideal clients and where to find them
* Your business values and how to portray them to your ideal clients
* SWOT Analysis – an honest look at the threats and opportunities your business has currently
* Competitor Analysis – understanding what you’re competing with, losing out to, and winning at
* Marketing Objectives – the overall outcomes you want to achieve from your marketing efforts
* Marketing Strategy Overview – Using the 7 P’s to give you a comprehensive ‘to do’ list
* A Ten Point Action Plan – ensuring your goals begin to be realised!
After you’ve completed this workshop you’ll be able to produce your own marketing strategy plan to help your business go forward with drive, direction and determination.
Our marketing plan is simplified to include the points that count and the information you need, whilst still being easy to follow and comprehensive enough to deliver the results you need.
This workshop is perfect for any business owner wanting to understand the whole marketing process in a simplified and relevant way.
Workbook download included.
‘’Cate really helped me believe in what I’m doing and gave me some fantastic pointers as to how I can improve my business. Cate and Jenny really care about people in small business and have amazing experiences to share and guide us with. It was also a fantastic way to meet other people in the same boat as me and I’m looking forward to doing more courses with you both’’ Nicola Thompson