You have heard about Twitter although you may not know what it or how you use it. Twitter is a delivery method like other social media platforms for your message to reach your target clients. Attracting and building relationships with potential and existing customers, selling online, connecting to your followers, and much more.
There are lots of things you can do to increase your presence and activity on this leading social media platform. A heavy emphasis on the word ‘social’
This small informal workshop course for small business owners encompasses everything you need to know to get you on the right track. This two hour session includes:
We show you how to create a new twitter account and then walk you through all the basic functionality of this social network.
By taking this course you will learn,
- How to sign up for twitter account & post your first tweet
- How to follow someone on twitter, finding friends on twitter
- How to change twitter background, twitter cover photo & complete your profile
- How to use twitter reply, twitter retweet, twitter favorites & direct messages
- How to use the twitter hashtag function to be a part of a conversation
- How to use twitter search to search tweets & conversations
- Your new twitter account overview
- Uploading photos to twitter & how to post a video on twitter from you-tube
- How to use twitter lists to segment your twitters feed
- How to shorten link for twitter with custom url shortener like Bitly & Google
- How to get more twitter followers by listing yourself in a twitter directory
- How to protect tweets and make your tweets private
- How to link twitter to facebook and post tweets to facebook profile
- How to manage twitter, automate and schedule tweets with hootsuite
- And many more!
By taking this workshop you are not just getting the 2 hours training but also getting access to us as your trainer’s. You can ask us for help anytime you want through the discussions, groups, email or social media.
Twitter training course is going to teach you step by step about this social network. Everything from setting up to making a unique profile to tweeting basics. Learn twitter inside out.
So don’t wait, sign up for this course and I will see you on the other side!
- Enthusiastic professionals or business owners
- People who are new to Twitter
“I attended this training on Thursday and am so pleased I did. Came away inspired, more confident and excited for the future of my business, all of which was a little lacking before I went. Cate delivered the training well and customised it for our individual businesses. I would definitely recommend this as a must for anyone who wants to progress in sales” Cat Harrison